The Meisterstück 149 fountain pen is the largest fountain pen made by Montblanc. Popular with collectors who as the weight is excellent and the resin has the perfect level of grip. This flagship fountain pen was launched by Montblanc in 1952 and remains largely unchanged in design. This beautiful fountain pen has deep black precious resin and luxurious gold-coated details, surmounted by the iconic white snow cap emblem. Over 30 hand steps are involved in the manufacture of this handcrafted Au750 18k gold nib with rhodium-coated inlay. Recognised as one of the best nibs made there will be no disappointment with this piece of pure luxury.
- Writing System: Piston Fountain Pen
- Nib: Hand-crafted Au750 / 18 K gold nib with rhodium-coated inlay
- Clip: Gold-coated clip with individual serial number
- Barrel: Black precious resin
- Cap: Black precious resin inlaid with Montblanc emblem
- Comes presented in a Montblanc gift box
- Montblanc ink purchased separately: Mystery Black, Royal Blue, Midnight Blue, Burgundy Red, Irish Green,